Thread: Measles

Measles

What are peoples thoughts on the measles outbreak?

What I don’t understand how there is suddenly an outbreak, where has it come from, who brought it back?

Blog Entries
    I think it’s interesting to note the areas of outbreak, these areas have a high immigrant population which may traditionally be adverse to vaccinations. This is not a criticism on my part, as I would be reluctant to vaccinate my child too.
    Organically Pure
    Changing the way you live your life

It is interesting the message that is spouted regarding Measles making it out to be deadly etc, but what are they basing this information on? 3rd world countries or figures from the 1950’s before vaccination?

I can’t help but feel this is another injection drive!

I think the government are twitched about having a generation with less autism, it may show there is a link if enough don’t take up the MMR jabs.

Why don’t people just let the measles run its course? I think there is a lot of other health benefits to be had from having natural measles

They are really pushing for vaccination, but why is natural immunity never mentioned these days? The focus is on the ‘very rare’ severe health impacts, so that means that for the majority of people with good sanitation it’s is nothing more than a minor inconvenience like chickenpox