PDA

View Full Version : Sound healing

Amie
5th January 2024, 14:57
Has anyone been involved in any sound healing? Either through music, sound, frequency, vibration?

This seems to be coming into the main stream, Tesla was onto something years ago when he said everything is made up of energy, frequency and vibration.

I think research has been done in this field on cancer cells.

Holley
6th January 2024, 10:54
Royal Rife used frequency to heal people and kill cancer cells! This has of course been refuted over the years! Let’s face it, there is not a lot of money to be made in frequency, compared to gallons of chemo chemicals!

I have to say, I am reading more and more in the main stream about ‘Med beds’ and vibration, frequency etc. I’m sure I’ve seen research looking into sound wave breaking up stones (kidney, gallbladder) so there is some movement in the right direction, but not enough.

Louise
6th January 2024, 13:44
This fascinates me and I would love to try a Royal Rife machine, or a sound bath. There is a lot of available frequency music on `you tube, however, I think it is important to trust the source as a lot of information can be embedded into music.

I hate that I’m saying that, but this really is the world we are living in these days.

Pippa
7th January 2024, 10:05
I listen to frequency music on You Tube channels, although it didn’t cross my mind to be concerned about it being negatively coded. How do you know to trust a source?

I do think the distant future will use frequency, light and vibration for healthcare/healing. I don’t think we are there yet, as we live in a corporate world. I think in the future with enlightened beings corporations won’t exist in the greasy way they do now. This level of materialism is old world thinking.

In the meantime we are reliant on finding ways to obtain and benefit from this type of new age healing.

Louise
12th January 2024, 15:45
Spooky2 do some affordable machines, I think they range from about £300, but are USA based, the prices go up to a few thousand pounds. I guess you get what you pay for.

Tom32
13th January 2024, 18:02
https://youtu.be/cZguSJat3xg?si=TTiT4XQE8huqAhVt

I watched this on Med beds and thought to myself that the technology may be already here, but the human being/race has not caught up. I believe most people are still in the old paradigm of medicine and haven’t switched on to the human body being made of vibration and frequency.

Then and only then, will this become a reality. I think there is a shift happening, but there isn’t enough in the collective just yet.

Wendy
20th January 2024, 11:44
These med beds are a throw back to Star Trek! Clearly they were well ahead of their time with this concept.

If the technology matches that of Star Trek then the future of healthcare will be amazing!

Alf
20th January 2024, 14:02
This video on the Med Beds discuss the technology as though it is a technology already available! Is it really?

Have you been in a hospital recently? There is not futuristic basic equipment, how can we make such a leap in technology?

Interesting that the technology is in the hands of the military first! I’m guessing that will be the American Military!

Emma
20th January 2024, 17:02
The middle middle describes a frequency bed to heal a person. If they know these technologies actually work, why are they not already mainstream?

Alf
21st January 2024, 17:34
The middle middle describes a frequency bed to heal a person. If they know these technologies actually work, why are they not already mainstream?

Because frequency doesn’t make them money in the way that pharmaceutical drugs can, plus if they heal you, then you are not sick.

Louise
22nd January 2024, 08:55
I’m intrigued by these med beds, I am seeing more and more videos about them, the concept has been about for eons, Star Trek made them famous, but why has it taken so long for them to be manifested into mainstream? We are still waiting for their use in everyday hospital settings. Yet the technology set out by Tesla and Royal Rife and spooky2 already is in use.

I would be grateful to see their use in the real world and welcome the technological breakthrough that they may bring.

Pippa
23rd January 2024, 18:51
I read recently that three buildings next to the pyramids were used as healing sound chambers.

Heather
24th January 2024, 18:34
I watched this on frequency and healing

https://youtu.be/VnZRMtFWe3Q?si=1LNY0WDSTHyniGFX