PDA

View Full Version : Eye makeup recommendations

orchard_girl
14th December 2020, 14:17
Can anyone recommend a good brand of makeup, available in the UK, that has less rubbish in and has colours also? Maybe the two don't go together, colour pigments and being organic, but I'd love a blue eyeliner and other colours for eye shadow e.g. green, blue, silver, lavender.
Also, does anyone know a good brand of mascara that is non-clumpy? I have a Neals Yard mascara that I adore and is a nice thin consistency but I haven't seen it for sale for a long while now.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Coco21
14th December 2020, 17:36
I can definitely recommend Max Factor Exaggerate mascara, it has a very thin wand but no clumping and makes your lashes look really long. As for eyeshadows, have a look on Beauty Bay they have hundreds of vegan eyeshadow palettes that have good colour pigments and less rubbish in them.

Louise
14th February 2021, 14:54
Hi, have you clicked the link ‘Naturisimo’ on the main forum page down the left, this is a good place to get brands which are considered cleaner than most, the colours may be a little muted, but have a look around the web site, it really is quite extensive.

Louise
14th February 2021, 14:58
Can anyone recommend a good brand of makeup, available in the UK, that has less rubbish in and has colours also? Maybe the two don't go together, colour pigments and being organic, but I'd love a blue eyeliner and other colours for eye shadow e.g. green, blue, silver, lavender.
Also, does anyone know a good brand of mascara that is non-clumpy? I have a Neals Yard mascara that I adore and is a nice thin consistency but I haven't seen it for sale for a long while now.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Have you tried Dr Hauschka? A wonderful brand of skin care which has ventured out into make-up, I believe the mascaras are very good.

Teal
14th February 2021, 15:05

Inika organic eye pencils may be an option, not altogether clean, that may be an impossible task, but certainly cleaner than most!

https://www.gloworganicbrighton.co.uk/products/inika-certified-organic-eye-pencil?variant=32786586140753&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=CjwKCAiAsaOBBhA4EiwAo0_AnPdDLrtsHSV1PD3HHkiQ nql89VWepCPZ-ir2t9AYt_Iji9KFmeH1DxoCRrUQAvD_BwE