PDA

View Full Version : Banana, peanut butter & chocolate ice cream

Louise
9th September 2020, 17:25
These really are delicious, and my presentation really don’t do them justice, but they are my new ‘go to’ ice cream. I’d you had guests over, you could certainly do a fancy version of this treat.

What I love about them is that they are so simple and quick, but also, they are so healthy, nothing bad in them, just all good :jb:

https://youtu.be/WsNle3HUYTI

SuzyQ
9th September 2020, 18:31
You were really enjoying that at the end weren’t you :jb: They look delicious :love-struck:

Honor265
11th September 2020, 18:54
I would put the sticks in before you freeze them so it’s easier to get them in. I love the combination of banana, peanut butter and chocolate :thumb

Gymbunny
13th September 2020, 16:25
I wish you had added a little bit about the benefits of each ingredient to our health. But thank you for sharing, they do look very simple. I have to agree with honor265, put the sticks in first, then freeze! :thumb

SuzyQ
18th September 2020, 17:20
Ooooh what a treat these look, thank you for sharing this recipe my kids would love to get involved with this :love_heart:

Jasmine
20th September 2020, 13:32
Three of my favourite ingredients in one hit, I’ve got to try these :love_heart:

Honey
1st October 2020, 18:02
I love bananas and chocolate but the extra element of peanut butter looks really good. I wonder if you could add some milk to loosen the peanut butter up a bit so it’s easier to get it onto the banana?