PDA

View Full Version : China hit with Bubonic Plague will we be next?

Mary03
10th August 2020, 12:42
China has now had a second death to Bubonic Plague and they have sealed off villages.

Should we close our borders to anyone coming from China?

How on earth has this historical disease returned? What is going on in China for these killer diseases to be starting there?

Chanel5
10th August 2020, 15:28
I think there needs to be some sort of investigation into what the hell they are doing in that country :anonymous:

over the hill
10th August 2020, 19:54
It’s been around for years and has popped up from time to time. It’s just the media has got hold of it and decided to add the fear factor.

over the hill
10th August 2020, 19:55
Saying that, I do agree, they should stop eating animals :worked_till_5am:

Harry
12th August 2020, 15:21
I see a man has died of the BP from eating Marmots, in fairness to them, this is one of their normal food sources, it just so happens they are plagued at the moment with the BP. I doubt it will be a problem outside of their borders.

May26
13th August 2020, 09:30
I see a man has died of the BP from eating Marmots, in fairness to them, this is one of their normal food sources, it just so happens they are plagued at the moment with the BP. I doubt it will be a problem outside of their borders.

I bet they thought Covid wouldn’t be a problem outside of their borders too :nightmare::nightmare:

Westielover
14th August 2020, 11:24
Crikey whatever next? This year has been bonkers :disgust:

Ben17
19th August 2020, 17:02
They have had massive meetings with hundreds of people all rammed together in Wuhan so goodness knows what will happen there next :confusion:

Judy202
20th August 2020, 10:48
They have had massive meetings with hundreds of people all rammed together in Wuhan so goodness knows what will happen there next :confusion:

I saw that on the news so it will be interesting to see if there is a spike in a couple of weeks