PDA

View Full Version : Healthy treats

Christiane
23rd July 2020, 10:44
Please help, I do like a treat- daily:sly: but would like to eat something that I know is helping me and benefiting my health.

:sly: It just makes the justification easier!

Nancy
24th July 2020, 09:01

So my ‘go to’ treat is from Liberty Loves https://liberty-loves.co.uk/

My current favourite is the Raw Cherry and Almond Tart. They are not cheap, in relation to a chocolate bar, but I defy anyone to eat a whole one in a sitting. These are outrageously rich and satisfying. Contents: dates, rice flour, raw coconut oil, agave nectar, raw cocoa powder, gluten free oats, almonds, cherries, almond essence.

Westielover
1st August 2020, 16:57
Wow they look amazing but I would need to take out a small mortgage to make them!

Noella
3rd August 2020, 21:09
It would cost a fortune to make them, but you can buy them individually. I’ve tried them , they are amazing, very, very rich!

Wendy
5th August 2020, 21:18
I’ve tried to make something similar, they cost a lot to make at home if you are buying all of the ingredients for the first time!

Chanel5
8th August 2020, 12:26
I’ve tried to make something similar, they cost a lot to make at home if you are buying all of the ingredients for the first time!

I agree with you but to be fair once you have all the ingredients you can then make them relatively cheaper

Bumblebee
15th August 2020, 15:29

So my ‘go to’ treat is from Liberty Loves https://liberty-loves.co.uk/

My current favourite is the Raw Cherry and Almond Tart. They are not cheap, in relation to a chocolate bar, but I defy anyone to eat a whole one in a sitting. These are outrageously rich and satisfying. Contents: dates, rice flour, raw coconut oil, agave nectar, raw cocoa powder, gluten free oats, almonds, cherries, almond essence.

Wow these look delicious and all the ingredients I love to eat :love_heart:

Chloe21
17th August 2020, 18:11
This recipe is delicious sorry but I couldn’t get the picture to copy!

Chocolate chia pudding

Ingredients

60g chia seeds
400ml unsweetened almond milk or hazelnut milk
3 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
½ tsp vanilla extract
cacao nibs, mixed
frozen berries, to serve
Method

Put all the ingredients in a large bowl with a generous pinch of sea salt and whisk to combine.

Cover with cling film then leave to thicken in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight.

Spoon the pudding into four glasses, then top with the frozen berries and cacao nibs.