PDA

View Full Version : Who?

Esme
4th July 2020, 12:40
If you could choose one person that has ever lived (not family/friends) to have a drink with who would it be and why?

Louise
4th July 2020, 12:45
I’ve always been torn between Leonardo da Vinci and Albert Einstein, but if I’m forced... I’m going to say Leo

His brilliance for being ahead of his time makes him a very interesting person, and I don’t think I would run out of questions to ask him.

Alf
4th July 2020, 12:56
Jesus, I have a few questions I’d like to ask :thumb

Louise
4th July 2020, 16:42
Jesus, I have a few questions I’d like to ask :thumb

Well that would be a very interesting chat, a great choice!

Francis
4th July 2020, 19:39
Diana, Princess of Wales. But I would like to be in the present day, so we can both look back on her life with the gift of hindsight.

Colette
5th July 2020, 06:32
So how does this work? Are the dead resurrected and we can meet them in this time zone, or do we go to their point in life?

Colette
5th July 2020, 06:33
I’d like to sit down with David Attenborough, an all round top guy with a fascinating life.

Daisy82
5th July 2020, 14:35
Elon Musk, a genius in our time!

Lidia
6th July 2020, 10:17
Socrates, the knowledge he had in those days, made him ahead of his time. I would love to here his take on life. I think it would be more fun, if you could resurrect them and question them in our future time frame.

Grace
7th July 2020, 08:13
Elon Musk, a genius in our time!

I think genius is pushing it a bit! :comfort:

Esme
7th July 2020, 08:16
So how does this work? Are the dead resurrected and we can meet them in this time zone, or do we go to their point in life?

Hmmm! I hadn’t really thought that far :doh. I like the idea of hindsight.

Esme
7th July 2020, 08:17
I’d like to meet Nostradamus, but then he may have predicted our meeting and is dodging me! :sly:

Bumblebee
26th July 2020, 18:03
Ooh I would like to have a chat with Marilyn Monroe and ask her if she was killed by the Kennedy’s and what was it like being a sex goddess. Jesus would be a very long chat as soooo many questions. Madeleine Mckann would be a sad choice but I’m pretty sure she is not alive and I would like to know what happened to her :(

over the hill
27th July 2020, 06:17
Ooh I would like to have a chat with Marilyn Monroe and ask her if she was killed by the Kennedy’s and what was it like being a sex goddess. Jesus would be a very long chat as soooo many questions. Madeleine Mckann would be a sad choice but I’m pretty sure she is not alive and I would like to know what happened to her :(

Wow! Some interesting choices!

over the hill
27th July 2020, 06:20
Steve Jobs, successful people fascinate me and I’d love to know what he thought about being pushed from a company he built, and also what he thinks about the direction Apple are taking.