PDA

View Full Version : A new section

Louise
3rd July 2020, 14:41
This is a new section which I’ve added after being inspired to attempt to make my own tinctures and creams. There are some amazing ideas available on the net or in books on making up balms, creams, lotions and potions of all types.

Please feel free to add your favourites and share what difference it has made to you and your health. :thumb

Sian
4th July 2020, 06:37
I love the idea of this section, I think there should be more encouragement to make things from home and our local natural habitat. The problem with everyday products is that they are full of toxins, but the more natural, less toxic products are often very expensive, pricing out most everyday folks from purchasing the safer, healthier options.

Please, please, please. A good anti wrinkle cream :irish:

Chanel5
19th August 2020, 16:12
I love the idea of this section, I think there should be more encouragement to make things from home and our local natural habitat. The problem with everyday products is that they are full of toxins, but the more natural, less toxic products are often very expensive, pricing out most everyday folks from purchasing the safer, healthier options.

Please, please, please. A good anti wrinkle cream :irish:

Here is a recipe I found online and have tried myself, worth a try

Homemade Wrinkle Cream
½ cup Almond Oil.
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil.
2 Tbsp Beeswax (melted)
1 tsp Vitamin E Oil.
2 Tbsp Shea Butter.
15 drops Frankincense (or Sacred Frankincense)

May26
20th August 2020, 10:29
Lots of people are making soap these days and bath bombs are simple and easy to make too. At least you are in control of what you put in them