PDA

View Full Version : Massage points

Kellee
28th April 2018, 09:17
Is there an area on the foot I can massage to help assist me in my colon cleanse?

Kat
17th November 2018, 06:36
I think that your colon area is underneath the ball of your foot. Why don’t you google it?

I have to say, I think that’s a great idea, would you use oils on your feet to assist the detox?

Westielover
22nd July 2020, 17:56
I highly recommend reflexology, it has been extremely beneficial to me as I suffer from stress and the massaging of my feet and pressure points is so relaxing.

Mummy2Two
23rd July 2020, 06:13
I highly recommend reflexology, it has been extremely beneficial to me as I suffer from stress and the massaging of my feet and pressure points is so relaxing.

I just find it really hard to relax when someone is touching my feet, which is a shame, because I think there are some really good points on the foot which are connected to other parts of the body. It’s just not for me!

Westielover
23rd July 2020, 18:32
I just find it really hard to relax when someone is touching my feet, which is a shame, because I think there are some really good points on the foot which are connected to other parts of the body. It’s just not for me!
I love my feet being touched, maybe it’s the fact that my feet are always so tired and anything involved with making my feet feel better has got to be good!