PDA

View Full Version : Coconut oil

Lidia
7th July 2017, 08:54
I have to admit I love the versatility of coconut oil and whilst reading about the many uses I came across a thread discussing the virtues of coconut oil as a lubricant for sexual comfort/pleasure. Which is intself great, because it is so cheap and you get loads of it and rather than get embarrassed buying it, you look like a kitchen goddess in you local supermarket :sly:

What I found was equally interesting (in my opinion) was the fact that not only does coconut NOT hinder sperm motility, it actually encourages the little blighters to swim :jb:

I love the fact that coconut oil is so cheap, readily available, not embarrassing to purchase and goes a long way.

Anyway, just thought I would share. :encouragement:

Alda79
7th July 2017, 15:57
I love the suggestion that buying coconut makes you look like a kitchen goddess.

Tanya
7th July 2017, 16:11
What a great post, especially for those looking to minimise chemicals and aim for as natural pregnancy as possible. I did try pre-seed, because this is one of those most talked about products when trying to conceive. But I did come across an article discussing the merits of coconut oil as a lubricant.

It is so much cheaper than any purpose made lubricant for its size and, like you say Lidia, I love the fact you can buy it in your shopping without any of the usual covering over with the spinach :sly:

Oh! and I did give it a go when I decided to cut out all toxins from my body.

Sian
15th July 2017, 13:55
It's not something I would have ever considered, but it makes sense and like others have said, it's cheap.

Geri
22nd July 2017, 20:07
You shouldn't use it with latex condoms though, it may cause them to break down.

Chloe21
21st July 2020, 09:27
I use coconut oil for cooking and for my hair, it’s amazing stuff.

Amie
4th August 2020, 18:39
Coconut oil is very good when taken vaginally for giving you a healthy pH environment and also when ingested orally, as it can support a healthy hormone production.

Bumblebee
6th August 2020, 19:07
Wow no more vaginal dryness just pop on some coconut oil, I’ll never look at the stuff in the same way again :jb: