PDA

View Full Version : Exercise tracker

sophie
21st May 2017, 15:29
I think everyone must have heard about these bracelets that can keep track of your activities, but has anyone seen the latest gadget? Fitness tracker condensed into a ring :ykies

It's made my Motiv https://mymotiv.com/motiv-ring and comes in at around $199 I'm not sure if it is available to the UK market, but you can sure it will be very soon.

It measures your heart rate, calories and steps amongst other things.

Esme
21st May 2017, 17:41
It looks quite chunky, but I have to say I'm quite impressed. Its amazing how they can fit all of that data into such tiny rings.

Alison66
22nd May 2017, 06:47
These look really cool, I love the material used. I like the idea of these gadgets, but I don't think I do enough activity to justify one, certainly not one at $199.

Sian
15th July 2017, 14:04
So expensive, when you consider the cost of other trackers now, they have come down a lot in price. If you are interested, I would wait for a while, let the creases get ironed out and the price become more reasonable.

You're paying for their innovative design.

Gymbunny
18th July 2017, 18:36
I think these gadgets are a waste of time. This is very expensive to count steps and check your pulse. Anyone can check their pulse and the only time you really need it is resting pulse and post work out pulse.
Steps can be counted on a gadget for £7 and your calories can be counted via a free app on your phone. I'm all for gadgets that are really beneficial, but I do hate to be ripped off by companies.