PDA

View Full Version : Spider veins

Dannij
19th November 2016, 18:54
Has anyone heard of using Apple cider Vinegar to reduce spider veins? I have noticed a few starting around my nose and cheeks, and would like to find a natural way to shrink them, so they are less noticeable.

I have read that Apple Cider vinegar is very effective, has anyone tried it, or could recommend a treatment they have tried?

lifesaball
21st November 2016, 21:20
Have you tried horse chestnut? There is a product called V-Nal, that is designed to minimise veins. I'm not sure it it is for the face, but it's worth a look.

sophie
21st November 2016, 21:23
I've heard 'Pile' cream works for shrinking blood vessels. Just be careful about putting it on your face:encouragement:

Rainbow
18th May 2017, 15:56
Has anyone heard of using Apple cider Vinegar to reduce spider veins? I have noticed a few starting around my nose and cheeks, and would like to find a natural way to shrink them, so they are less noticeable.

I have read that Apple Cider vinegar is very effective, has anyone tried it, or could recommend a treatment they have tried?

I saw something on you tube about the use of ACV on veins, obviously the clip recommended its use. I cant say for certain if it works, as I have never used it myself. It seems there would be no harm in trying.