PDA

View Full Version : Facial acupuncture

Dannij
7th November 2016, 16:02
Hello, I hear you can have acupuncture to help stimulate a natural tightening of the facial muscles, has anyone tried this?

Kitkat
17th May 2017, 09:23
Hi Dannij,

Obviously its not commonly known, or used judging by the replies :doh, but while mooching around on the web I did come across this video, hope it answers some questions

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TSvOPYXZRX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dannij
29th May 2017, 18:15
So it appears that facial acupuncture works by bringing blood to the surface of the skin bringing nutrients and oxygen, thus helping to tone the skin and make you look more youthful.:ne_nau:

Wouldn't just rubbing your face achieve the same thing without the pain?

Esme
2nd June 2017, 20:47
I believe Angelina Jolie has facial acupuncture in the form of a needle roller. This is a roller full of minute needles that get rolled onto the face bringing blood to the surface of the skin, encouraging cell repair and improved circulation.

Jade26
18th June 2017, 05:38
I'm not sure about tightening the muscles, but I have read about acupuncture and beautiful skin. I think glowing vibrant skin would takes years off you, more so than a tighter face.

John B
23rd June 2017, 19:37
I think this must be a woman thing! :doh

If I stuck needles in my face, my skin would be glowing too :peach: I think Dannij has the right idea, just rub your face ladies.

Freespirit
30th July 2020, 18:35
I believe Angelina Jolie has facial acupuncture in the form of a needle roller. This is a roller full of minute needles that get rolled onto the face bringing blood to the surface of the skin, encouraging cell repair and improved circulation.
I have seen the benefits of this needle roller, it looks very scary to begin with as it literally makes pin prick holes all over your face and blood comes to the surface but once it has all calmed down the skin looks so clear and beautiful

Jackie361
11th August 2020, 10:41
Facial acupuncture to tighten facial muscles? I’m not convinced!