PDA

View Full Version : BPA free

Mummy2Two
3rd November 2016, 22:37
Hello,

Can anyone recommend BPA free water containers to take to work? :encouragement:

Dannij
7th November 2016, 16:27
The one I take to work is by Aladdin, it is BPA free, I've had it a few years now, its a good size, and easy to clean. you can buy them for about £10 - £14, shop around.

Like I said, it has been a few years since I purchased mine, I'm sure there are more on the market now.:beguiled:

CharlieH
10th November 2016, 20:06
Reusable bottle.co.uk (http://www.reusablebottle.co.uk/shop-online/aladdin.html) do a great range of BPA free bottles. Definitely worth a view

Louise
10th November 2016, 20:08
Reusable bottle.co.uk (http://www.reusablebottle.co.uk/shop-online/aladdin.html) do a great range of BPA free bottles. Definitely worth a view

Hi CharlieH,

Thank you for your post, I've had a quick look at this company, it looks great. I've added a link to the company name:encouragement:

Teri23
26th November 2016, 15:25
What's the importance of going BPA free?

Dale42
28th November 2016, 21:04
Have you seen the new article posted? it puts into question the safety of BPA-free plastic.

Dale42
28th November 2016, 21:05
What's the importance of going BPA free?

There is a new article highlighting the health risks of plastic and our food. This may answer your question.

Pansy
29th July 2017, 21:03
Have you seen the range of glass bottles with a silicone sleeve?

They seem to be all the rage at the moment, I've seen them in Lakeland, large supermarkets and online. Just shop for glass bottle with silicone sleeve and it should bring up a few companies for you to choose from.
A much better option than plastic BPA free or not.

Phoebe
30th July 2017, 20:40
Amazon uk have quite a big range of glass water bottles, I've enclosed a link.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_5_6?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=glass+water+bottle&sprefix=Glass+%2Caps%2C156&crid=2GPYBDVDBVC7D

Bumblebee
3rd August 2020, 13:47
Pro works sell BPA free water bottles on Amazon

Ben17
4th August 2020, 11:09
I’ve got one of these bottles and they are excellent

Louise
4th August 2020, 20:00
I was just reading about how BPA may be responsible for reducing fertility rates, this is certainly something to look out for in research or the news, until then, seek out BPA free wherever possible.

Louise
4th August 2020, 20:03
I would also strongly advise against rushing to buy a BPA free version, I recommend glass, I know it is not ideal to carry about, but it is the safest and certainly may be an option in the home. Possibly stainless steel when out and about.

Lidia
14th August 2020, 17:28
I would also strongly advise against rushing to buy a BPA free version, I recommend glass, I know it is not ideal to carry about, but it is the safest and certainly may be an option in the home. Possibly stainless steel when out and about.

Can you buy Bamboo drink containers? And would they be BPA free?

Kellee
23rd August 2020, 06:03
There has been a lot of concern about the BPA-free products too! The type that are still plastic, but BPA-free, apparently, the chemical structure is almost identical with only a slight difference and studies seem to suggest that they can continue to have the same negative effect on our bodies.

Which is to affect fertility and genetic coding.